Announcing the addition of new 4 x 4 Hybrid Matrices with exceptional 30 dB isolation and <-160 dBc PIM. This has been achieved with radical new circuitry, eliminating the signal path discontinuities of previous designs. The first of the series, CM-78N as illustrated, covers the PCS/DCS, AWS, and UMTS bands in the range 1710 - 2170 MHz.The CM-78N is designed for up to 100W average, 3 kW peak power per input, and is moisture sealed to meet IP67, suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor applications. Similar units will shortly be available for other wireless bands, and with 7-16 mm DIN connectors.The 4 x 4 Hybrid Matrix, CM-78N, is available for immediate evaluation from Microlab/FXR and selected distributors. For complete details call 'Sales' at Microlab/FXR on (973) 386-9696 or check the Internet at www.microlab.fxr.com.
- Microlab Announces Preferred OEM Partnership with Ranplan Wireless
- Microlab Expands its Innovative Modular Point-of-Interface Product Line with New IP67 Rated MCC Series™ for Outdoor Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring
- Microlab DCC Series® Point-of-Interface Integrated Solution Chosen for Hard Rock Stadium Wireless System Deployment