Frequency expansion drives increasingly complex and more costly broad-band DAS solutions. Leading DAS Designers are now beginning to offset some of this cost by using Signal Tappers in place of more costly Directional Couplers. Microlab now offers the highest-performance/most cost-effective Signal Tapper solution available on the market. In this webinar, the concept of the Signal Tapper will be introduced. This webinar will also include an analysis of the performance characteristics and recommended design revisions that will enable tremendous cost savings without any sacrifice to over-all system performance. This webinar has ended and is available in the archives area.
- Microlab Expands its Innovative Modular Point-of-Interface Product Line with New IP67 Rated MCC Series™ for Outdoor Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring
- Microlab DCC Series® Point-of-Interface Integrated Solution Chosen for Hard Rock Stadium Wireless System Deployment
- Microlab Launches New Modular Point-of-Interface RF Conditioning Solution (POI) which Provides Flexibility and Future Proofing for Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments