The advent of wireless with its tightly grouped, high power, high frequency signals and the associated high sensitivity receivers has created many unanticipated PIM (Passive Intermodulation) problems. PIM is caused by improper design of the passive, sharing transmission line by the receive signal. This brief overview describes a few of the problems and solutions encountered by Microlab/FXR in its efforts to supply PIM-free wireless components. This webinar has ended and is available in the archives.
- Microlab and RF Connect Partner to Offer a New and Innovative GPS Signal Distribution Solution
- Microlab Announces Preferred OEM Partnership with Ranplan Wireless
- Microlab Expands its Innovative Modular Point-of-Interface Product Line with New IP67 Rated MCC Series™ for Outdoor Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring