The advent of wireless with its tightly grouped, high power, high frequency signals and the associated high sensitivity receivers has created many unanticipated PIM (Passive Intermodulation) problems. PIM is caused by improper design of the passive, sharing transmission line by the receive signal. This brief overview describes a few of the problems and solutions encountered by Microlab/FXR in its efforts to supply PIM-free wireless components. This webinar has ended and is available in the archives.
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring
- Microlab DCC Series® Point-of-Interface Integrated Solution Chosen for Hard Rock Stadium Wireless System Deployment
- Microlab Launches New Modular Point-of-Interface RF Conditioning Solution (POI) which Provides Flexibility and Future Proofing for Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Announces New Products for Public Safety Network Reliability, Capacity, and Coverage