Announcing an important extra wideband LTE Ready Combining System which incorporates four inputs for inputs between 698 and 960 MHz and four inputs between 1710 and 2700 MHz each of which is fed to broadband 4 x 4 hybrid couplers. All hybrid outputs are combined in diplexers to four separate, but essentially identical outputs to feed different areas of the in-building Distributed Antenna System (DAS). This hybrid-diplexer system provides adequate input isolation and keeps loss to an absolute minimum, with low passive intermodulation, (PIM).Such Combiners are also available in many different configurations to suit the each customer’s specific application. All are available for reasonably short delivery from Microlab and selected distributors.
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring
- Microlab DCC Series® Point-of-Interface Integrated Solution Chosen for Hard Rock Stadium Wireless System Deployment
- Microlab Launches New Modular Point-of-Interface RF Conditioning Solution (POI) which Provides Flexibility and Future Proofing for Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Announces New Products for Public Safety Network Reliability, Capacity, and Coverage
- Microlab DCC Series® Adjustable Point-of-Interface Solution Chosen for US Bank Stadium Wireless System Deployment