Announcing an important wideband addition to its already wide range of $ SaverPower Splitters/Dividers. The new low cost, 2, 3, and 4 way Power Dividers, Dx-67FN series, cover from 380 to 2,700 MHz to not only include the 700, Cellular, PCS, UMTS and 2500 MHz LTE/WiMAX bands but also the expanding 380 – 520 MHz band.Microlab/FXR Model Dx-67FN series of Wilkinson style Power Dividers has been designed for low power applications where output isolation is preferable over lowest possible loss. The wide frequency range of this design allows use with multi-band antennas and leaky cable systems. Lower loss dividers which enhance receive sensitivity and preserve transmitted power over the same wideband are also available from Microlab/FXR in the Dx-88FN and Dx-88FD series. These Power Dividers are available for immediate delivery from Microlab/FXR and selected distributors. For complete details call 'Sales' at Microlab/FXR on (973) 386-9696 or check the Internet at www.microlab.fxr.com.
- Microlab Expands its Innovative Modular Point-of-Interface Product Line with New IP67 Rated MCC Series™ for Outdoor Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring
- Microlab DCC Series® Point-of-Interface Integrated Solution Chosen for Hard Rock Stadium Wireless System Deployment
- Microlab Launches New Modular Point-of-Interface RF Conditioning Solution (POI) which Provides Flexibility and Future Proofing for Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments