Announcing an important wideband addition to its already wide range of $ SaverPower Splitters/Dividers. The new low cost, 2, 3, 4 and 8 way Power Dividers, Dx-63FF series, cover from 1700 to 4,200 MHz to not only include the PCS and UMTS bands but the new 2.5 – 2.7 MHz WiMAX/LTE expansion band up, and 3.5 GHz WiMAX bands.Microlab/FXR Model Dx-63FF series of Wilkinson style Power Dividers has been designed for low power applications where output isolation is preferable over lowest possible loss. The wide frequency range of this design allows use with multi-band antennas and leaky cable systems. Lower loss dividers which enhance receive sensitivity and preserve transmitted power over the same wideband are also available from Microlab/FXR in the Dx-82FN and Dx-86FN series.These Power Dividers are available for immediate delivery from Microlab/FXR and selected distributors. For complete details call 'Sales' at Microlab/FXR on (973) 386-9696 or check the Internet at www.microlab.fxr.com.
- Microlab and RF Connect Partner to Offer a New and Innovative GPS Signal Distribution Solution
- Microlab Announces Preferred OEM Partnership with Ranplan Wireless
- Microlab Expands its Innovative Modular Point-of-Interface Product Line with New IP67 Rated MCC Series™ for Outdoor Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring