Announcing the addition of a new low Passive Intermodulation, (PIM), 100W Terminations to its line of Low PIM products. These terminations have typical PIM performance of <-165 dBc, and are guaranteed <-160 dBc, using two 20W test tones, to meet the demanding needs of the wireless market where PIM performance is so critical to optimizing cellular system operation.The TK-27MN (male N connector) and the TK-27FN (female N connector) have been designed using mechanically stable connections and achieve a typical VSWR better than 1.05:1 across the 700 – 2700 MHz frequency band, and achieve better than 1.15:1 down to 380 MHz.These terminations are available for immediate evaluation from Microlab/FXR and selected distributors. For complete details call 'Sales' at Microlab/FXR on (973) 386-9696 or check the Internet at www.microlab.fxr.com.
- Microlab Launches New Modular Point-of-Interface RF Conditioning Solution (POI) which Provides Flexibility and Future Proofing for Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Announces New Products for Public Safety Network Reliability, Capacity, and Coverage
- Microlab DCC Series® Adjustable Point-of-Interface Solution Chosen for US Bank Stadium Wireless System Deployment
- Microlab’s Point of Interface (POI) utilized as the wireless communication distribution hub in Copenhagen’s new Royal Arena
- Microlab Introduces New Small Cell Twin Diplexer
Provides Best-in-Class Performance in the Smallest Footprint