Microlab announces the addition of a new Portable Low Passive Intermodulation, (PIM), 50W Terminations to our line of Low PIM products. These terminations have typical PIM performance of <-165 dBc, and are guaranteed <-160 dBc, when measured using two 20W test tones, to meet the demanding needs of the wireless market where PIM performance is so critical to optimizing cellular system operationThe TK-25FMD is provided with both male and female 7-16 connectors, and a belt loop/handle for convenient operation in harsh environments, such as up a cell tower. The typical VSWR better than 1.10:1 across the 698 – 2700 MHz frequency band, with a guarantee of better than 1.15:1 .These terminations are available for immediate evaluation from Microlab/FXR and selected distributors. For complete details call 'Sales' at Microlab/FXR on (973) 386-9696 or check the Internet at www.microlab.fxr.com.
- Microlab Expands its Innovative Modular Point-of-Interface Product Line with New IP67 Rated MCC Series™ for Outdoor Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments
- Microlab Releases New SMART Passives System for Real-Time Public Safety DAS Monitoring
- Microlab Demonstrates New Smart Coupler Technology for Real-Time Public Safety Wireless System Monitoring
- Microlab DCC Series® Point-of-Interface Integrated Solution Chosen for Hard Rock Stadium Wireless System Deployment
- Microlab Launches New Modular Point-of-Interface RF Conditioning Solution (POI) which Provides Flexibility and Future Proofing for Small Cell and D-RAN Deployments