20dB Smart Coupler 380-512 MHz, N-F, 50W, IP67
Allow Partial Shipments
- Monitor public safety DAS infrastructure health with SMART Passive System.
- SMART Coupler designed for public safety UHF & TETRA applications
- With SMART Coupler and Gateway, enable diagnostics, power, and communication over RF coaxial cable
- Network alarms communicated via e-mail, SMS & SNMP
- N-type coaxial connector interface
- RoHS Complaint
Frequency: 380-512 MHz
VSWR: 1.40:1 max.
Power Rating: 50 W avg.
Detector Range: -33 to +37 dBm
Accuracy: ± 3 dB
Monitor Frequency: ISM 928MHz
Dissipative Loss: 1.0 dB
Freq. Sensitivity: ± 1.2 dB
DC Power*: 0.3 W typ. with +24 VDC @ ambient
DC Current*: 0.01 A typ. with +24 VDC @ ambient
Impedance: 50Ω nom.
Environment: -20°C to +50°C, Indoor
Housing Finish: Passivated Aluminum
Connectors: N-type(f), Triplate
Weight: 2.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
Dimensions: 5.84 x 4.34 x 0.91 inches
[148.3 x 110.2 x 23.1 mm]
*DC Power is supplied by the SMART Gateway @ head-end