Hybrid Coupler 2×2 694-2700MHz 80W -161dBc N-type IP64
Allow Partial Shipments
These Hybrid Couplers have industry leading 30dB port to port isolation. They are most commonly used to combine two wireless carriers in the band to a single antenna feed or distribution cable. This requires the low PIM termination on one output port and results in a 3 dB loss in each signal. In situations where two similar feeds are required, as required for an in-building application, both outputs may be used eliminating the need for a termination and the 3 dB loss. For 200W power see Microlab CA-86 series.
This coupler is a 90° Quadrature Hybrid. Connector spacing allows controlled wrench tightening. For outdoor environments add suffix ‘P’ to Model No. (e.g. CA-84EP).
- Standard Bandwidth for commercial wireless applications
- Guaranteed Low PIM
- 30dB Port to Port Isolation
- Models for Outdoor Environments
- Low VSWR and Dissipative Loss
- Rail Standard EN 50155:2007 (Class T1) Certified
- High Reliability, Moisture sealed
- Easy mounting to pole or wall
|Frequency:||694 – 2,700 MHz|
|Coupling:||3 dB nominal|
|PIM:||-161 dBc (-118 dBm) (2 tones at +43 dBm)|
|Weight:||1.44 lbs (644g)|