The Microlab SMART (System Monitor, Alarm, Report Technology) Gateway combines public safety radio traffic between 130 and 960 MHz with patented hybrid, passive/active distributed antenna system (DAS) network monitoring and diagnostics.
The SMART Gateway uses an embedded Internet of Things (IoT) engine to continuously monitor the riser and coverage coaxial cabling and antennas of in-building, emergency responder radio communications systems (ERRCS) or public safety DAS.
The SMART Gateway is a critical component within the Microlab SMART Passives System, an innovative solution that, in conjunction with a network of Microlab SMART Couplers, monitors ERRCS in real time.
- Monitors DAS infrastructure health; including antennas, coaxial cables, and other passive components
- Designed for public safety VHF, UHF, TETRA, 700, 800, 900 MHz bands
- FirstNet Band 14 Ready
- Diagnostics, power, and communications provided over RF coaxial cable by the SMART Gateway
- Alarms communicated via e-mail, SMS, and SNMP
- SMART Gateway dashboard web server compatible with all modern browsers