20dB SMART Coupler 136-960MHz 50W N-type IP67
Allow Partial Shipments
- Monitors DAS infrastructure health; including antennas, coaxial cables, and other passive components
- Designed for public safety VHF, UHF, TETRA, 700, 800, 900 MHz bands
- FirstNet Band 14 Ready
- Diagnostics, power, and communications provided over RF coaxial cable by the SMART Gateway
- Alarms communicated via e-mail, SMS, and SNMP
- SMART Gateway dashboard web server compatible with all modern browsers
Frequency: 130 to 960 MHz
VSWR, all ports: 1.25:1 max.
Power Rating: 50 W avg.
Directivity: >18 dB
Impedance: 50Ω nominal
Freq. Sensitivity: +/- 1.7dB 130-180 MHz
+/- 1.2dB 180-960 MHz
Environment: -20°C to +50°C, IP67
Housing Finish: Red Painted
Connectors: N (f), Triplate
Weight: 3.1 lbs.